Collegium’s most important asset is your trust. Keeping user-identifiable information secure is a priority for Collegium.
Information collection and use will be handled in the following manner:
- Collegium will take reasonable steps to safeguard any information you share with us. Collegium stores the information you provide about yourself in a database in order to provide you with the information you request. The information is stored for the lifetime of the database unless you request that it be removed;
- Collegium will limit the collection and use of your information to the minimum Collegium requires in order to advise you about Collegium’s products, services and other opportunities, and to administer Collegium’s business;
- This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from site visitors under the age of 18;
- Except as described above, Collegium will not otherwise use or disclose any of your personally identifiable information, except to the extent reasonably necessary: (i) to correct technical problems and malfunctions; (ii) to technically process your information and to determine the effectiveness of our projects; (iii) to protect the security and integrity of our website; (iv) to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of others; (v) to take precautions against liability; (vi) to the extent required by law or to respond to judicial process; or (vii) to the enforcement agencies or for an investigation on a matter related to public safety, as applicable;
- As a resource to our visitors, Collegium may provide links to other websites. You should carefully review the privacy policies and practices of these websites, as Collegium cannot control or be responsible for their privacy practices;
- At any time, you can contact Collegium to remove your name from our database;